01 February 2014

Yellow and Pink

Hello blogcreatures,

I don't know where you live , but we have way too much snow in my country. I just can not wait for spring to come. But since we can't have warm weather now, I had to create something to make my day better. I really enjoyed making a bright , fun ,beautiful card for the new challenge: Yellow and Pink , from I Am Roses.
The new challenge is so beautiful. You must use yellow and pink flowers , lace or ribbon, paper etc to create something beautiful. Feel free to join our challenge to win a great prize. For more details, please check out the IAR blog.

For my card I used flowers from IARLY1- 99 and S10. Hope you like the card and thanks for stoping by.

3 comments:

  1. Love the yellow and pink together, on of my fave colour combo's. Wonderful card!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me feel happy =) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindo! Perfeito!
    Estou com um espaço dedicado a divulgação de blogs, venha participar!
    http://santaclaraartesanato.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected