04 February 2014

The happiest

Morning blogcreatures,

Who doesn't love feathers? They are just beautiful. My auntie has a peacock. What a beauty! I got inspired to create a clean and simple card for Whiff of Joy.  I must say that CAS cards can be really stunning and I really love this card.

I think I will continue making this type of cards. What do you think?  I used: Feathers stamps , Birthday Phrases Set of 8  and Tiny Hearts pocket Page Die- light , all from Whiff of Joy shop.

Challenges:
CASE Study
Sentimental Sundays
My mum's Craft Shop
Challenges 4 Everybody
Catch the bug Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty colourful feathers!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the multi-coloured feathers! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the colours and those feathers are so pretty. Some of my favourite cards are CAS. :)


    ~Elaine http://www.quixoticcards.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous. I love each design element that you added here! The multicolored feathers & the slanted layers especially! Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the multicolored feathers.. Nice touch. Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays

    DT Member Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous, Maria! Love the subtle hearts. Thanks for sharing your card with us for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge Blog.

    Inky hugs,
    Angi
    SS DT
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully CAS! Thanks so much for taking up our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck, and we hope to see you again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected