11 February 2014

Steampunk Necklace

Hello blogcreatures,

Let's do something new, something different today. I love jewlery, mostly rings and earrings. But today I have a ''steampunk necklace''. I put the '' because I really don't have much jewlery supplies and I think it's time for me to get some new supplies and create interesting things. Until then you can enjoy this new handmade necklace I made.


I wanted to create a butterfly using charms. So I used the wing charms from the Box of Charms- wings set to create the butterfly shape. I also used two keys from the Box of charm - Keys set , both sets from Whiff of Joy.
Hope you enjoy this creation. Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi girl!!!! This is just fantastic way to create our own jewelry, it isn't? Congrats for your new DT with Whiff of Joy, you deserve it!!!!!! See ya!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected