17 January 2014

Stars

Happy Morning blogcreatures,

Before I start talking about my creation today, I'd like to thank you ALL for being here. I can not belive we are now over 1000 on my Facebook page, over 3400 on Youtube and 600 here on this blog. WOW! I'm really excited and I feel really lucky ! Thanks a lot! Means a lot to me!

Today I have a mini tag for the new SDC challenge called: Stars
This cute little monster Grumpy Koala stamp , from Stampotique, makes me smile. Take your Stampotique stamps, some paper and come, play with us. The challenge is so much fun! Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. I always love how you colour the images xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, it's no wonder you have so many followers everywhere, your amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring and a lovely tag !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous, great background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tag, with lots of personality, Maria! I am not at all surprised at your huge number of followers! You rock as an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Maria, beautiful colouring as always, and I really enjoyed reading about your journey so far xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful grumpy Koala, the colours and treatment are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  8. great combo of colour and cuti stamping

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected