08 January 2014

Something New

Morning blogcreatures,

Have you missed the Stampotique challenges? Well , we are back with a new one. Kaz is challenging you to create or use something new.
For the very first time I had American cookies! OH MY ! They are DELICIOUS! So this is something new to me but something goooood! I also made a tag to go with the cookie bag. I used the Tree 2 sided stamp from Stampotique  to create the leaves of my handmade flower.

Take your Stampotique stamps and play along with us! Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. looking great and I'm sure tastes delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Maria :)
    ...and the cookies - mmmh yummy

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag and those cookies look delicious !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful as always Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me tell you, Maria...American cookies are so full of sugar and calories, no wonder they are so yummy and addictive! Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter are my top two cookies! Love the tag you made for this challenge, especially how you so cleverly created the leaves for your handmade (and, by the way, gorgeous) flower! A favor? I just scrolled down a bit and realize I don't see your posts because I am unable to follow by e-mail. Could you add a thingy in your sidebar so that I can do that? Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are soooooo sweet Kay! Done, now you can follow me. I have the email box up, on the left side, right above my profile picture! HUGS

      Delete
  6. Beautiful tag Maria and the cookies look very yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful idea.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Maria, and you have such lovely handwriting - grrrrr isn't there anything you can'd do lol :-) Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected