05 December 2013

Napkin ring IAR

Morning blogcreatures,

Before I share my project today, I would like to thank IAR for giving me the opportunity to work with their amazing flowers. So proud to be the Guest Designer for this month.

If you don't know yet , there is a blog hop. Hurry up if you want to to participate. Back to my creation. I made a paper napkin ring. This is really quick and you can make them for your Christmas dinner table. All you need is cardstock, pattern paper and flowers.

The flowers I used:  LY1 / R19 / D1-79  all from IAR.

Thanks IAR again and hope you enjoy my creations. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work! i like the colours u have used.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected