22 December 2013

Last minute Christmas wreath

Hello blogcreatures,

I always have a Christmas wreath on the front door. I never buy, because I can create pretty much anything. But this Christmas I made a simple pine cone wreath. Just in case there is some thieves... I got some pine cones from a friend. I had no idea what to create...until I realised I have no wreath. So here it is...


To make ths wreath , all you need to do:

  • cut out a big open circle. I used heavy chipboard.
  • place the pine cones around the circle and glue them on, using hot glue gun
  • to create the little santa : use one pine cone for the body, a small circle ball for the head. For the hat and scarf, use felt. You can draw the moustache and eyes , by using a black marker. 
  • paint the pine cones with some acrylic paint
  • finish off the wreath with a big double bow 
Happy Holidays 
&
Happy New Year ! 

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous love the pine cones. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wreth and bokeh pictures! Welcome to fabulous Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful... Have a great Holiday. xx Sarinda

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected