13 March 2013

Sketch

Morning blogcreatures,

What a beautiful morning! Are you ready for a new day, new challenge? Today on Stampotique Designer's Challenge, I challenge you to create anything you'd like using the sketch below.  Feel free to rotate it and just show us what you can do.

 
I made a card using my new two designs :  Loving you , sentiment stamp and Bubble bath. You can get both stamps from Stampotique. Come and play along. Get inspired, create and win a  great prize from Stampotique.

17 comments:

  1. Perfect! I love your cards:-)! Can I ask how you coloring these stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! I love your cards and everything:-)! Can I ask how you coloring these stamps? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use staz on ink and inktense pencils. I will try to make video tutorial on HOW TO : color using the inktense pencils.

      Delete
  3. It's a beautiful card Maria and you definitely need to make this tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Maria and thanks for a great challenge, enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch, love the addition of the rhinestones and the stars. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..guess you can do it all Maria! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful take on the sketch and I love the unusual colours and design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the layering you used, makes a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exquisite colouring and another great card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful and I love the scene into the rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have done it on my FB PAGE if you want to see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christelle I can't see it. May I have another link? Or send me an e-mail with your card. Thanks

      Delete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected