31 December 2012

New Year!

Hello blogcreatures,

It's been a wonderful year. I've reached my goals and I am ready for a new chapter. My life has ups and downs but everything will be allright. I am happy with what I have and who I am. I try to show and express my thanks to each and one of you as often as I can. I appreciate your sweet e-mails, comments , little gifts , messages ,simply everything. Thank you for taking your time to read, share, love my work. It means so much to me. I met amazing ,special and funny people.  Thanks for subscribing to my youtube channel. Thanks for being part of FB page. Thanks for being here. You all make me feel better. I can not wait to share my ideas and projects again and again and again...

Wishing you all a sweet and Happy New Year! 
Stay safe and be happy! 
Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don't pray when it rains if you don't pray when the sun shines. ( best quote ever)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a really happy new year. I hope that 2013 will be full of good things as 2012 has been. Wishing the best for you and your family.
    Karine (lutincreations)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected