03 December 2012

Christmas Neighborhood

Morning blogcreatures,

It's Monday! The weather is still ugly and I am so sleepy. I have a new project for you today. For this Christmas I want to create a small town so I made some houses for that. They are boxes. You can put goodies inside and give them away but I will keep them for myself.

It took me a while to create a template for each house but I really love them! Hope you like them too. If you have any question please leave a comment below. Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. hi maria!!!!
    It's so amazing! I love it!
    can we have this tutorial pleaseeee????
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little Christmas village! The colors are so soft. Merry Christmas Lolly! =D Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Christmas village you created! Such soft colors! Merry Christmas Lolly. =D Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. good golly Maria.. this is absolutely amazing work.
    I want to make some now too.. utterly breathtakingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so beautiful, great!
    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I lived in house like that, with the person I love.

    Thanks for sharing

    Delia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely adorable - what gorgeous creations in a beautiful, subtle colour palette... gorgeous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected