07 November 2012

Frame

Morning blogcreatures, 

 Thanks for the nice comments and emails. I am not feeling great yet but I will be ok. Today I have a cute creation to share. We have a new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.
 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)

Samantha is our hostess this week and she has a fun challenge for us:

"I'm a firm believer that everyone should enjoy art and the things we create shouldn't be hidden away in draws or boxes but shown and shared with everyone, and what better way than to embellish our homes than to make a decorative hanging using our Stampotique stamps? So your challenge for this week is to make a hanging decoration for your home, I can't wait to see your creations! The most important thing is to have fun!"

For my frame I used this awsome  stamp called Line up and my stamp Keep Calm  from Stampotique Originals. Hope you like my little creation and don't forget to play along with us over at SDC! Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love your little frame! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ♥♥♥

    GET WELL SOON hun XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Maria, gorgeous colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet! Great how you made it~

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected