13 November 2012

Double Thanks

Good morning blogcreatures, 

 Today's post is about a new creation / new challenge over at Tiddly Inks Challenge. If you don't know about Tiddly Inks stamps then please check out their website.  The name of the challenge is : Graditude. You can find more details about  this challenge over here.
For the card  below I used a super cute  digi stamp set called: Kittys from Tiddly Inks.

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
Come and play along! Hope you like the card. If you have any questions please leave a comment below! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I don't like the card at all.. I freaking absolutely LOVE it!! I love how you've stacked the kitty's on this card.. quite brilliant!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card, such nice kitty's

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double like from me :-) Love your card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card and I absolutely LOVE the way you colored those cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your last cards are wonderful ! I love the colouring you made, the colours are so beautiful ! TFS and have a nice day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giggles... they are so cute. I could just squish them with a hug.
    xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected