28 November 2012

Candy Holder

Hello blogcreatures, 

I am sorry for not being around too much but I've been a bit busy and I had some problems with my blogspot. However , I am back and ready to share the new project with you all. If you read my blog then you know how much I love Olive Rose stamp from Stampotique



This is a super cute and quick candy holder/ gift holder. You can check out the video tutorial over here. Please ignore the quality of the video. It gets super dark here now and it's really difficult to use natural light. If you have any question please leave a comment below. Pa Pa ( bye bye )

6 comments:

  1. Luv this candy holder! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this... Those maple leaves are stunning. Did you paint them?
    xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! no, I used a clear stamp , copics and promarkers. Mixed them together.

      Delete
  3. Love it! Fab idea for a quick make for my table. Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected