21 November 2012

Alone

Morning blogcreatures, 

Today Libby is our hostess over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.  

"Ever since I can remember I've been inspired by my Gramma Betty. She is an amazing artist. I grew up watching her paint sets for our local community theater group she co-founded, painting make-up onto the faces of the actors, painting beautiful paintings with her oils and painting gorgeous cheeseboxes with her acrylics. With a paintbrush in her hand, there's nothing she can't do!

I chose the theme for this week's challenge in honor of my amazing grandmother. She can paint with any medium, and so can you - acrylics, watercolors, daubers, whatever your little heart desires. Just use same sort of PAINT on your project this week!"

Thanks Libby for this cool challenge. Here is my creation.


For this tag I used  Tangled Enthusiasm stamp from Stampotique Originals. Come and play along! Please make sure you read the rules first! Have a wonderful day!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Very cool, I just love the "feel" of this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colors! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, still love your art ;)
    sending you healing vibes!!

    xx france

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww alone :0( So sad but beautifully composed. Love the muted colours and the dotty background. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fabulous Maria. I LOVE the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is just stunning - it has such atmosphere and meaning - it really speaks to me. Wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com