26 October 2012

Wonderful life

Happy Friday blogcreatures, 

Today I have a quick and adorable tag share. I made the tag below for Fabulous Design Team Friday over at Tiddly Inks.  Every Friday new creations using Tiddly Inks designs. So make sure you come back next friday! By the way! Check out the new designs here! Super cute!

 (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
For my tag , which is super adorable I used  Suitcases and Wryn-Fairy Friends from Tiddly Inks. Make sure you stop by and check out the awsome DT creations. Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love tags and yours are always beautiful and unique!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one!! It´s so creative and gorgeous!

    Hugs, Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your tag and have pinned it to Pinterest! Thank you for sharing your talent...it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and love your coloring. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card you have made. You are such a talented colourer, someone to aspire too. Thank you for sharing your work x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! The colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is awesome! Love the colouring.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected