03 October 2012

Weather

Good morning blogcreatures, 

Oh I feel so tired and sleepy. Today we have a new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Our dear Sue Davies is our hostess for the week and here is what she has challenged the group with:

"Over here in England one of our main topics of conversation is the weather. We can have sun, rain, wind and snow all in the same day. So I'm challenging you to show me some weather - have fun!"

Here is my creation:

(Click Image)

(Click Image)
For this tag I used my stamp, Rainy day . You can get the same stamp from Stampotique Originals! Come and play along! Don't forget to check out our Design Team! Their creations are amazing! Have a great week!

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love your raindrops, very cool! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous tag Maria, I love the rain drops & your bunny just ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is so beautiful, the raindrops, the clouds faboulus! ART!

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love your tags, Maria. the buildings are fun and fabulous and I love the text clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you use, your stamps and creative freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag - love the raindrops. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous tag Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant Brilliant and Stunning.
    Love it.
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. just plain old F A B U L O U S Maria!! Wow,this is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow wow wow, amazing card Maria!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is totally gorgeous Maria, those raindrops and clouds and the colouring - WOW x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow how did you make those raindrops they are fantastic!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used the hot glue gun to create the raindrops

      Delete
  16. So glad to find your blog through Pinterest... this beautiful tag led me here, and I've happily repinned it. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected