16 October 2012

Tiddly Inks


Morning blogcreatures , 

Welcome to another Lollyrot Scrapbooking post. Today I have a card share and some news! Let's start with the card share.  I made the card below for a great challenge. Tiddly Inks is challenging you to create a card using Tiddly inks designs . The theme for this challenge is Halloween. Sounds great! Now the great news is that I've been asked by Christy to join the Tiddly Inks Design Team! Thanks Christy! 

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
For this card I used the digi stamp Precious by Tiddly Inks. Check out the online shop here.  Make sure to stop by and check out the DT creations. If you have any question please leave a comment below! Don't forget to  follow my blog for more posts. Thanks! Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. I love your card! There's something Gothic and dark, but at the same time beautiful! Welcome to the team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just jaw dropping awesome hun, I just love it.
    Welcome to the world of tiddly inkers! he he he!!!
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your style so much. This is just amazing.
    //Tabbatha

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooooooo pretty!! love her purple dress, very gothic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT spot! This card is just gorgeous! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team! Your card is really fabulous, love how you coloured the image. All the details you added are just perfect.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning hon! LOVE your first official creation, it's so great to have you on the Tiddly team! A big ol welcome hug to you!!
    hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous. Loving your creative style. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely gorgeous card! I love how you colored her and how vibrant everything looks! Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie I love this the colours are fabulous, gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this absolutely gorgeous card and I really love that you are on the team with us sweetie!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected