08 October 2012

Photo camera 2

Hello blogcreatures,

Inky fingers, hot chocolate and new project. Today I have a fun project to share. I made another camera. I made one a while ago but the new one is really cute and not so complicated. Check out the video for the first photo camera here.

The good news is that I have a digital template for sale  for this camera. YAY! If you are interested please send me an e-mail at  nanny_pink07@yahoo.com or leave a comment below.
 (Click Image)
  (Click Image)
  (Click Image)
 (Click Image)
For this camera I used black cardstock , embossing folder, white paint, black ink, button, circle spellbinders, hot glue gun etc. I also made a polaroid picture using a great stamp Queen of Hearts by Stampotique.

Hope you like it ! Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. I love your beautifully distressed and utterly elegant camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pieces, yummishly and elegantly tattered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE AMAZING MARIA!!!!! I really love you project! Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally amazing Maria, the Queen of Hearts looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the camera ! You said you had a digital template for the camera...what do you mean ? (Sorry, I'm new to this 'art' world ! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I have a digi template. A digi template helps you to create different shapes. All you have to do is to print out the template and cut and score the lines to create the project you want to. For example mine is for this camera. I am selling the template for $2.

      For example this is a chinese box template http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/Decembergirl07/NoodleBox.gif

      Delete
  6. Wow this is fantastic! Amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to get this template. Would you be able send it to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure,please give me your e-mail adress to send my paypal details.

      Delete
  8. I love this template, can you send this to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am selling the template for $2. Please email me at nanny_pink07@yahoo.com to give you my paypal details. Thanks!

      Delete
  9. Hi would love the template too my email address is k9drwho1970@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am selling the template for $2. Please email me at nanny_pink07@yahoo.com to give you my paypal details. Thanks!

      Delete
  10. Your work is immense. Seriously blown away by your talent. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this template! Here is my email address vanessas030@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected