19 October 2012

Mixed Media Envelop

Morning blogcreatures, 

''Life is beautiful''. Well that's true! It's beautiful when we are happy and everything works  well, right? Some of you asked about the previous background I made for SDC background challenge. Here is a new creation using the same supplies but with a different twist.

(Click Image)
For this background I used distress ink, food coloring, water, copics, promakers, black marker,stamps and some random things such as bubble wrap and twine.
Watch the video tutorial here. Please subscribe to my Youtube channel for more tutorials. Coming up soon. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this maik art! Beautiful colours!

    groetjes Coby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria! it is amazing! thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected