25 October 2012

Live on forever

Morning blogcreatures, 

It's time for some art journaling. Last weekend I made my art journaling. It took me a while. 2-3 hours but I love it!  So here is my page for today

(Click Image)
 I simply love the birds! They are so cute! For this page I used paint,  ink, vintage paper, markers, stamps etc. The sentiment stamp is from Stampotique called ''A life that touches the heart of others...''

That's all for today! Come back tomorrow for a new creation! Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love the colors, the words and most definitely the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh this is simply beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazining Maria! I LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!

    Almost can hear the birds sing!

    Hugs,
    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo amazing and mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this page, the colors en the way you made the trees,

    groetjes coby

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected