17 October 2012

Background

Hello blogcreatures, 

Finally sunny morning.. but still chill weather. It's time for another great and creative challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Carol fox is our hostess this week and here is her challenge:

"It's my turn to set the theme this week for the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. I love to use my rubber stamps for my backgrounds, so this week you are challenged to use your stamps for your backgrounds, as well as your main focal image.

Fun, right!? Here is my background for this challenge.

(Click  Image) 
For this background I used a few stamps.  I used Oh...tree, Art lives here, Owl tree, all by Stampotique Originals. Come and play along! This challenge is so much fun! If you have questions please let me know in the comments below! Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. This is amazing, I absolutely love how you incorporated all the stamps in the background and yet they aren't totally hidden. I also, love your colors. I wasn't planning on it, but seems I need to get inky this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! this is just stunning...! Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Would have loved to see this being made. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING Maria, you did a good job xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely as always. Did you do a vid for this beautiful creation? TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Jess but I will try to make one ( similar to this one ASAP)

      Delete
  6. This is gorgeous, love all the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, your background is fantastic! LOVE the colors!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Maria. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Maria, this is amazing!! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful! Thanks for using my art lives here stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm lost for words . . . stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OooooOOOOoooh, AwwwwwWWWhhhhh.
    I could look at this for ever.
    xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected