05 September 2012

Stampotique New Release Blog Hop: FINAL RELEASE

Hello blogreatures,



Thank you for sticking with us the last few days, hope you have been enjoying a sneak peek at all the new stamps being released.  I know the design team has been having a lot of fun getting inky with the new stamps.

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
I used 3 new stamps. Owl tree, Baby Cthulhu and Weather is Changing all by Stampotique Originals .

Today is our last day of the hop and the images you have been seeing the last few days are now available over on the Stampotique website.

For our last little surprise, all of those who have hopped with us this week and today will be eligible for our random drawing of a winner to get some new release goodies.  We will choose our winner next week before our next challenge.

Almost our whole team is hopping and sharing some creations so we hope that you will join us.  The whole list is here and you'll want to start at Sam's blog:








Maria Sabina Raita (you're here)
















****************************************

Have fun hopping!






35 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning creation Maria, love the night sky effect it's perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! Maria this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! That background is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the colors you used on your project. JIL

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your tag looks 3D, love how you have done this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh this is so scrummy Maria - love the vibrancy, depth EVERYTHING about it!! Polly x Just want to say Well done on your beautiful stamp collection Maria - they are all beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria, you blow me away with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag, it's really beautiful... and it's not the easiest way to use dark colors yet, love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, love the sentiment and the tag! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, Maria...your tag is absolutely AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THUD! I LOVE your tag card! Most of all...I can't WAIT to get the new stamps! I might get them all...cause I think I deserve it ;) hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore all your new stamp images. I think I will be buying them ALL! Seriously...I love them and can't wait till you have another release!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colors... Eye candy for sure.
    Thanks for all your talents.
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  16. This tagcard is juist AWESOME! Love the colors and the combination of stamps. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your moonlit background! Beautiful colours and nice atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is just absolutely GORGEOUS! Love your work and your new images are just fantastic. Congrats and hope to see much more TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your tag is amazing! Great use of all of those stamps together.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooo, proper spooky creature, lovely atmospheric project

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous!!!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome release. Love your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow...love your tag! The way you colored it is outstanding! Great new images!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You ROCKED THIS! I absolutely love everything about it. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your project is amazing Maria and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning work Maria, I love the stamp but you made a very special tag card here, wonderful colour in that gorgeous background, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous tag!!! brilliant work!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful.....love the new stamps and especially your rabbits!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous new images, & I love how you have coloured them, exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW this is amazing, you are getting better and better all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected