02 August 2012

Scraps n' sketch # 9

Hello blogcreatures,

I am back with a new post . It's AUGUST!  Oh boy! Time goes way too fast for me. I love acrylic and rubber stamps but I have been getting into digital stamps lately. Really cute designs!!!! So, today I have a quick project to share using a digi stamp by Whimsie Doodles.

(Click Image)

here is the sketch....
(Click Image)

You can watch the video tutorial over here. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. I always love your style and this is a beauty, just look at all the layers and interest you've created. Great use of the sketch - adorable! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, and this little card is absolutely cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this beautiful creation. So well designed, everything works together perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring and this card is really beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable !!!

    E deosebit de frumoasa !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Just adorable!! I love my stamps too, have not gotten into digital. Love the coloring on this and LOVE the round card! I soo need to get more nesties to work with. Would LOVE the Grand Caliber!! Just to make cards and mini albums! Well done!!...Pam

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected