11 August 2012

Play

Hello blogcreatures,

Finally some cloudy weather! So sick of hot weather! I am  back with another blog post. Sometimes I get really lazy and not do anything but today I had the right mood to create something. I know...not a card! Don't worry! I made a mixed media tag  plus a quick tutorial.

Here's my tag for today.
(Click Image)
Thanks Janet for sending me this beautiful vintage picture. 
Ok, so I'm getting a lot of questions about my blog pictures. So here is a quick tutorial. 


1. Open Photoscape
2. Click Editor 
3. Select your image from your folder 
4. Crop your image 
5. Click Rotate Arbitary ( use this tool only if your project isn't straight)
6. Click Auto Level 
7. Go to Bright Color settings
8. Adjust the brightness and contrast
9. Click Auto contrast
10.Click Backlight 
11. Go to bloom and select Deep Mood
12. Select your photo frame ( you can skip this part if you don't want a frame for your picture)
13. Click Save - Save as ( name your picture) and Ok

(Click Image)
That's all! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful tag, and thank you for this tutorial, it takes a few minutes but the result is really great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. maria i just wanna tell u is tht ur amazingly talented!n ur my inspiration!
    LOVE U!
    Maya <3
    hugs n kiss
    xD
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's remarkable to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting know-how.
    Feel free to surf my web-site ; retailer homepage

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected