22 August 2012

One Layer Card

Morning blogcreatures,

Thanks for the lovely comments ! I will try to make some video tutorials for mixed media art. Today I have a new project to share.  Gez is our hostess this week over at SDC.


''One layer cards have always fascinated me, especially when masks etc are involved! I'm more of a many layers sort of crafter and find these an easier option! So this week, we want to see your talents shine making a one layer only card!''

So here is my one layer card
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
I used Bird In a cage , Living is not enough and  Doilie stamps by Stampotique Originals.
Come and  play along! You can win a great prize! 
Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Maria your card is OUT OF THIS WORLD ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is one of my all time favs that you have done-! and I am a big fan. so great job.
    Sarinda
    Stampotique DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.. This very helpful info for all. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm always taken aback by the delicacy of your creations, wow! this one got me drooling!

    france xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Maria - this is such a beauty!!! Amazing! Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you do with this bird cage image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria..FABULOUS...LOVE everything you do :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected