10 August 2012

Jewerly

Hello blogcreatures,

Today I finally feel like doing something creative ( well more or less). I made some more necklaces for my breslo shop . Not fancy ones, pretty simple and cute. I also got some new jewelry from Etsy ( Thanks A!). I can never have enough rings.

My new handmade necklaces:
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
...so hungry when I see this necklace! 
 (Click Image)
I can not wait to wear these treasures!  I really like the owl necklace but I had to add some bling bling. It was too plain , but now it looks just perfect. 
That's all for today! If you have questions, please leave a comment below!  Have a great weekend !

3 comments:

  1. Love Love all of these creations...
    xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl necklace is beautiful!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow .. maria u r just great! n i love the spooky things u created! ahah theres a myth on romania tht vampires live in romania and translvania!!
    what r ur thoughts on that!?
    xD maya <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected