11 July 2012

Sentiments

Morning blogcreatures,


Are you ready for a new awsome Stampotique Challenge?  Here's Jane challenge:


 Jane here:  I am hosting the newbie challenge here for my first time  :). So, we all know that Stampotique has many fun images....how about all the very cool sentiments??  Since I have fallen deep for art journaling I have found that my Stampotique images and sentiments/quotes go perfect in my journals.  


Below I used some stencils, acrylics and magazine cut outs to create this art page.  The quote is called " Lying in bed" (by sark) and it is perfectly the way I feel!  lol   Sometimes I wonder about my addiction!  I cut it out in sentence pieces and put it on some painty scraps and then popped them on the page.  I also used "squiggle arms" by Roc Nicholas on the left side.  If you happen to be looking for art journal inspiration...look no further then some of the artists and dt members for Stampotique!  Lots here!  

My creation:

(Click Image)
I really love this rabbit!!! The stamps I used are from Stampotique. I used Rabbit and A life that touches the heart of others.

Hope you will join us using one of your Stampotique sentiments for this challenge and maybe be the winner of a $30.00 gift certificate for stamps to the Stampotique store! Please remember you must use STAMPOTIQUE stamps to qualify to win and only one entry per person.

9 comments:

  1. Ah! Gorgeous as usual! I love that rabbit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Maria. Perfect in every way for Jane's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Just imagine being given that beautiful rosette! You would treasure it forever, fabulous work Maria, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab idea for the challenge Maria, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to get me one of those 'waskelly wabbits'!! :)
    Love how this turned out! Beautiful coloring! And great 'hand modelling' for the photos!!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected