13 July 2012

Scraps n' sketch # 8

Good afternoon blogcreatures,

Sleepless night, awful morning....But it's all good now! I feel a lot better! Today is another Scraps n' sketch project. Crafting is like medicine for me (most of the time)! So yeah this makes me feel good!  Last night I bought new digi stamps from Tiddly Inks. AWSOME!

  Here is my project for today using my new digi stamps.


(Click Image)

(Click Image)

I don't have a sketch for today but here is a new challenge from Flourishes.


(Click Image)

Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel for the video tutorials. Watch the video tutorial for this card here.  Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Maria! Did you ever manage to find that Gorjuss Girl?umbrella stamp???? Please email me if the answer is no...
    Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! Yes, but I can;t buy it yet! HUGS

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the big bold buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous coloring! Love the trio of buttons you added -- just makes this card sing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected