25 July 2012

Birds & Buttons

Morning blogcreatures,


Today's another great challenge over at SDC!  This week our hostess, Kaz Boughton has given us a fun theme to work with and I think you'll love to see how the design team used their stamps.


Kaz says:
'I know that birds are a frequent theme on many crafty projects, but I still love them. I'd like you to use buttons with your birds for this next challenge.'


Well I must say that this is one of my favorite challenges! I love buttons and birds!

(Click Image)
(Click Image)

I used Birds and Bugs Cube stamps s by Stampotique Originals.
Don't forget to check out this amazing challenge. You can win a great prize!
Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Hello Lolly!

    lovely "buttons and bird" card! these birds are amazing and your background coloring is amazing!
    amaziiiing!!!

    hugs, Alby

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, Maria gorgeous artwork as always ♥ It's always great to see your take on the latest challenge. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual Maria this is just gorgeous. I'm glad you enjoyed the theme x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love birds and yours are so cute. Love all the detail you put into your projects. Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, I love everything about this! The shapes, the paper choices, the layout, the coloring, the sentiment with these stamps - everything! Really lovely!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so pretty! I love the shape of the card! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, love your use of those birds and great job with the sketch (great minds think alike :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected