14 May 2012

Something Simple

Good morning blogcreatures,

''Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.  ~Leonardo DaVinci '' . Oh yeah ! That's so true.
Today I have a quick card to share. This isn't my style but I told myself ''Hey just give it a try''. I really like it!
(Click Image)

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
OK! So as I said before . This is really a simple and clean card. I used one of my favorite  sentiment stamps  : Aborigine by Stampotique, craft punches, glitter  and for the  faux stitching I used my sewing machine to make the holes .Last by not least a white gel pen to ''connect'' the holes to give the  faux stitching look.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Just beautifully creative.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card ! But I have one question why faux stitching and not real if you used your sewing machine? I am curious ! lol Have a nice day and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well you can use a ruler and a needle if you want .I used the sewing machine because it was quick and the holes are perfect . I wanted to make the faux stitching because I don't like to see the thread on the inside of the card.

      Delete
    2. I am always hiding the thread with paper glued inside, but this trick is great ! Thank you for taking time to answer me. ;)

      Delete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected