25 May 2012

Shopping and Things

Morning blogcreatures,

...time goes by so fast, these days go so fast! It's Friday already! Sorry, no Scraps n' Sketch today. But I have a quick share plus a video tutorial.

I love making notebooks and journals. I made one for SDC and you guys really like . So I made another one, a bit different.

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
I really love this super mini notebook ( 2 x 1.8 x 0.4 in). Is really practical if you don't have a big handbag. This is just the perfect size for my wallet. If you want to learn how to make this mini notebook please watch my video tutorial. If you have any question please leave a comment below. 

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Loved your mini notebook! Adorable and practical. THNX so for sharing. Always love what U come up with.~terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute book. great pocket size.

    hugs
    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable minis, Maria! This soft pink polka dot is so sweet, but I also adore the bolder patterns in the other (previous post).

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected