23 May 2012

Lots of bright colors

Good morning blogcreatures,


This week Vicki is our hostess over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge  and she has challenged us with the following:


''Summer's ALMOST here and when I think Summer, I think BRIGHT......the Brilliant Yellow Sun, the bright green grass, bold blues in the lake and the variances of bright and cheerful flowers....so I challenge you to create a Bright Card!!!! ''


(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
I made this super tiny notebook. I used Rabbit stamp from Stampotique. Make sure you check out the great stamps!

Hope you will join us this week for your chance to win a $30 gift certificate to Stampotique for stamps.  Please remember that in order to qualify you must use your Stampotique stamps.


9 comments:

  1. wow this is really adorable!!!

    hugs
    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo that's so cute Maria, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hands need moisturising, dear.

    Delia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just too cute! Thanx for sharing! :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your video on You Tube, and had to stop here to check this out ~ Such a lovely book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super sweet project!!! WOW! That is tiny and I love your bright project!

    xo

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. How marvellous!!
    I love books and this is totally adorable!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected