16 May 2012

Home sweet home

Hello blogcreatures,



(Click Image)

They say, "Home is where the heart is," but I disagree. The heart is where the heart wants to be! Mine is sometimes thinking of the people I love, and sometimes lost in the clouds. Other times it is just beating to a crescendo of my favourite music. So this is what inspired me to make this card. Home sweet home and sometimes the heart feels at home in many places.

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
For this card I used my new DT kit goodies from Pro 31 Designs. I used Pink Paislee London Market paper and Pink Paislee London Market stamps from Pro 31 Designs. Make sure you check out the new website.They have new goodies and great deals! This is a quick and simple card. You can watch the video tutorial here. If you have any question , you can leave a comment below. Thanks!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Those words are so true!
    Love the card
    Delia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, your cards are stunning!!! I just adore you and your work :). Thank you so much for inspiring me each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Maria! You are so creative, thanks for the inspiration! Brigitte xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative, I love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected