03 May 2012

Guest Designer for Angie Delarie

Good morning blogcreatures,


I've been invited by Angie from Angie Delarie Products to design for her this month using 3 adorable digi stamps.

I love card making but I want to make something different.  For today I made 3 ATCs using her digi stamps.

(Click Image)
I really like making ATCs. It's fun and easy!  For these ATCs I used  Angel Love, Mermaid Love and  Phone Love. Oh my! It's all about LOVE!  Check out her Etsy shop if you like these digi stamps and more. 
Thank you Angie for inviting me to design for you. 
Don't forget to check out my Facebook Page for more UPDATES. 

Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

  1. awe these are wonderful. i really like the mermaid one. so adorable.

    hugs
    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them so much
    They are up on the blog hun
    xxoo Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC's. Your work is gorgeous. Thanx for sharing. :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte frumoase!!!!! culorile imi plac foarte mult!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are absolutely amazing! Love your colouring, just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected