17 May 2012

Birds

Morning blogcreatures,

Thank you for the lovely e-mails and comments! I have a quick share today. I love making handmade presents for my friends for their b-days. I think handmade presents mean more than a cool thing from a fancy shop.

(Click Image)
I really love this charm! Love the colours!
(Click Image)
Here's another bag I made. You can see the first bag here. I made this bag for a friend. The owl looks evil but I LOVE IT!  

  • LB Blingage 49 x 35mm
  • Rhinestones 8mm
That's all for today! Have a great day!




4 comments:

  1. I love both ! So sad that I am not the lucky friend who will receive those presents ! lol
    Thank you for sharing, and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I love watching your videos and seeing the gorgeous items you produce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching your videos ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria~ I LOVE how the Owl turned out..you did such a fabulous painting job!! Using the Rhinestones for the eyes was perfect!! I really like the style of painting :0) I love the key chain too!! It is gorgeous!! I agree that hand made gifts are way better than store bought.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected