13 April 2012

Sleepy Time Sophie

 Hello blogcreatures,

Hope you enjoyed your week. Easter is coming up this weekend and I can not wait to eat traditional homemade meal.

Today I have a quick creation to share. I've tried something new and I really love it! I will definitely gonna make some more.

I made...
( Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)

... a Telescoping Circles card. 
 It's easy to make and if you want to watch the video tutorial then please click here. I used Sleepy Time Sophie digi stamp by Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more tutorials and ''LIKE'' my Facebook page for more updates. That's all for today. 

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Easter! 


6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Esmeralda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I've missed seeing your gorgeous work sooooo much so am really glad to be back in Blogland, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is refreshing and unique. Great idea.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. foarte draguta si pe gustul meu!

    Paste fericit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and sweet image!! Love the idea of a telescoping card! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comments!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected