11 April 2012

Oodles of Doodles

Morning blogcreatures,


What do you know about doodles?
 Kaz is our hostess over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge today and she has challenged us with: Oodles of Doodles.

If you can't draw, don't worry. You don't have to be an artist to make some lines, dots, spots, etc...  Here's what Kaz said about this challenge :


"I can't draw and that's why I love stamping! I'm trying to work on my lettering, but some of the Design Team can do either or both and I am regularly in awe of their talent. I used to be frightened of doing anything freehand, but now I can't stop doodling and if I can do it, anyone can. Whether it's a few dots to highlight or a simple border, right through to drawing an accent on a stamp, I'd like you to do something freehand on your project."


Here's my project:
(Click Image)
(Click Image)

For this tag I used stamps , ink and black pen. I really like  it! I used Birds and Bugs Cube , BubblesVintage Script and The Tweedles stamps all by Stampotique.

If you want to win the $30  prize  then please join us for this weeks challenge to use doodling on your card. Remember to use STAMPOTIQUE only stamps for your creation.

Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. I love this tag Maria, such an inspired way to use the stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation, Maria! So delicate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful!!! i love it. the colors are wonderful!! love the images. tfs

    hugs
    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever creation Maria :) love the technique combined with the doodling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you embossed and then the coloring-gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waouh ! I like it ! Really

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it too, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful tag! Love the whole idea of this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and stylish - as always!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected