02 April 2012

Bird in a cage

Hello blogcreatures,

...a little bird told me  * eat . craft and listen to music *


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I have been crafting so much lately.  But I can't craft without music .  Right now I'm listening to Kyla La Grange - Been Better. Beautiful song! 

 Today I made a quick and simple card using a cute bird stamp by Stampotique .
 (Click Image)
(Click Image)
 For this card I used Bird in a cage stamp by Stampotique Originals. Don't forget to check out their website.

Card challenges:
Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. I like the way you created a miniature scene with all those various elements. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is just full of delicious details! LOVE that birdcage image! thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magically!!!! Beautifull )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely! The flowers are perfect little accents to the birdcage! Thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cards layout is awesome, both these shades are best for this card.


    plastic cards
    plastic card printing
    scratch cards printing

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected