25 April 2012

ATC

Good morning blogcreatures,

Do you like to try new things? A new challenge? I love trying new experiments. I love making cards, layouts, tags but I want something else. One of the keys to a wonderful and creative life is developing yourself. Sketch, prepare and create.


Today I have a new Stampotique Designers Challenge. I challenge you to create an ATC (Artist trading cards).
If you don't know what an ATC then here's the one I made for this challenge.
( Click Image)
( Click Image)
Basically they are mini works of art 2 ½ X 3 ½ . For my ATC I used Bird in a cage , Aborigine and Oh Boys ! stamps all by Stampotique.

To play along, please use your Stampotique stamps and share your creation by clicking HERE

Don't forget you can win $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps.

Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC Maria - lovely colours and great depth - Love the birdcage too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow so much of gorgeousness on such a small surface.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaw dropping gorgeous Lady!!!!! Beautiful too.......love love LOVEEEE it!


    Xo

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ATC, love the embossing on it and the use of Oh Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby ATC Maria - gorgeous stamps and colours. I've never made one myself... think I might just give it a go, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Maria! Fab challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, Maria! Thank you for a great theme! ATC's are so much fun!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I just love the colours of this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and stylish. How did you do it? Is it embossed? Great challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there Maria, Fabulous colour and I love the bird cage, wonderful ATC, Gay x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected