27 March 2012

When I don't scrap I ...

Hello blogcreatures,

Thanks for the sweet comments.  I will have some great news to share with you all but soon...not today.

Today I would like to share a cute creation . Something I made over the weekend or last week. Erm I forgot when.
 (Click Image)
(Click Image)
A cute furry clay rabbit! I really love it! I had so much fun making this cute creature and I'm planning to make some more sweet creatures .

When I don't scrap I make clay creations or  draw...
(Click Image)
 If you have any question please leave a comment below or ' LIKE ' my Facebook page for more Updates.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected