30 March 2012

Scraps n' sketch # 5 / Great News

Good morning blogcreatures,

It's finally Friday and it's time for another Scraps n' Sketch project .  But first of all  I would like to share some great news!  I have been asked by Lina to be a part of the great design team for...

(Click Image)
...Sweet Nothings Stamp  Co.
Please check out their website because they are currently having an awesome giveaway.  Thanks Lina for this amazing opportunity

Today's sketch :
(Click Image)
NOTE: I create my own sketch so please use the sketch just for your personal use. Thanks!
 (Click Image)
(Click Image)
 Check out the video tutorial here. If you have any question please leave a comment below. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected