16 March 2012

Scraps n' sketch # 3

Morning blogcreatures,

Today I have a new sketch and project to share . If you don't know what Scraps n' Sketch is then please read the first blog post.

Today's sketch.
NOTE: I create my own sketch so please use the sketch just for your personal use. Thanks!
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
Thanks Janet for sending me the wooden die cuts. Love them all. But this cupcake  is my favorite.Thanks!
 (Click Image)

Pro 31 Designs Supplies:
Porcelain White Mini Roses White
Brown Beaded Spray with leafs
Cream Flat Back Daisy Flowers Pearls Medium
Tear Drop Pearl Trim Cream
White Mulberry Curly Rolled Edges Bunched Flowers
Pink with white Mulberry Curly Rolled Edges Bunched Flowers
 


Check out the video tutorial here . If you have any question please leave a comment below. Have a wonderful weekend.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love how you have divided the photo in three.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch! Gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! It's so beautiful ! Your création are wonderfull Thank you ! AURELIA

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected