28 March 2012

Just ride and relax

Good morning blogcreatures,

Gez is our hostess over at Stampotique Designers Challenge and here is what she has challenged us with:

"With warmer days just around the corner I thought it would be great to try and encourage a little sunshine into our lives and onto our blogs by creating whatever you wish using nice bright spring colours, flowers or wildlife.. something to lift all our spirits and tell Mother Nature we are ready! I know I am!!"
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
 For this card I used Old Timey Frog stamp by Stampotique Originals
Come and play along! But remember if you want to win the $30 gift certificate you must use Stampotique stamps.

Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE your card Maria ♥♥

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful and very relaxing card, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another completely gorgeous card Maria. I love how you've coloured him x

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite image and I love how you added the crown charm on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the concept. To me frog doesn't care if it's kissed and turned into a prince again. He's a accepting his fate and relaxing
    Nice work, as always

    Delia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. Love your style. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh little Maria....How adorable is this?? he he he!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card;love the frog!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your card, it's awesome! Great colouring and layout

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Everything you do just blows me away. This is fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Maria, absoluely fabulous, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected