12 March 2012

Hug !!!

Happy Monday blogcreatures,

What's the best way to start the day?  With a good song.  I love this awsome  Piano/Cello Cover * Coldplay-Paradise*.

I've been designing for Stampotique since  Feb. 2011 and to be honest I love their stamps.  They have really beautiful designs. You should check out the website and the artists. My favorite artist is  Daniel Torrente but I also love the new Alice in Wonderland Collection by Janet Klein.

Here's my latest card.
 (Click Image)
  (Click Image)

Stampotique Supplies:

Challenges Entries :
CASE Study
Whimsie Doodles

 Last but not least I want to share my latest artwork. 

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
Well painting in general is not my best friend. I love B&G art . But I really like this mini watercolor painting  because is very special.

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant card and I just love your drawing - you are very talented.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting is amazing. I really didn't know you had a talent for painting too. You should paint more.

    Thanks for sharing this amazing work. You really touched me with this one.

    Thank you Maria

    Delia. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is super cute but your watercoloring is amazing!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card...the handmade paper and added dots are very cool. Your artwork is stunning! If you scanned these and had a box of notecards made, I would totally buy them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I just love your style :) Thanks so much for joining us for the March "Spring Fling" Challenge over on the Whimsie Doodles blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I just love your style :) Thanks so much for joining us for the March "Spring Fling" Challenge over on the Whimsie Doodles blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and amazing artwork! You are so talented. Thanks for joining in the Spring Fling fun at Whimsie Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! Love your artwork, too. You are so talented. So glad you could play along with us over at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected