13 March 2012

Altered parfume bottle

Good morning blogcreatures,

It's the 13th March today and I'm not superstitious about this date. Just another good or bad day. But today I have a new project to share.

I love small bottles. Parfume bottls, alcohol bottles, charm bottles . It doesn't even metter.

Here's my altered parfume bottle.

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
 (Click Image)

(Click Image)
I used an old parfume bottle. I took off the lid using a handy plier. Not too complicated but be careful! Don't cut yourself.

Pro 31 Designs Supplies:

Flat Back Pearls Blue
Shabby Bird
Crystals Chandelier Diamond drop
Porcelain Roses Blue
Porcelain Roses White

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. this is really gorgeous!! i love it.

    hugs
    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Was the name of that perfume Dance? I have one that looks ike it except the top of course. =D Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing; I would never think to alter a bottle. I will never look at a glass item the same way again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and not-ordinary :)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected