22 February 2012

Pink Purple Black

Good morning blogcreatures,

We have a new challege over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Nellie is our hostess this challenge and she thought it would be fun to give you a color challenge this time. 

Here is what she said about her challenge:

"And of course I picked a color combination that I really love to work with: pink, purple and black. It’s as simple as that! So go get your Stampotique stamps out and have fun with this challenge. As always you can win a $30 dollar gift certificate for your choice of Stampotique stamps."
 
Here's my card:
  (Click Image)

Stampotique supplies:
 
Rabbit stamp
Mushroom forest stamp
 
Don't forget to check out the new stamps collection. Click here.
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love how you have done the sentiment
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation, Maria! Great what you did with the hare stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love your delicate colouring so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. The color combination is very nice. I have never purchased these stamps so I can not participate at this time. Hopefully in the future when I am more financially stable I can purchase a few. TFS!
    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowowow! Amazing again! You have such style!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected