27 February 2012

Made with Love

Morning blogcreatures,

I've been doing polymer clay jewelry and crafts for a long time. I started making them back in high school and I realised it's time for me  to start making them again.

I really love playing with clay but I never liked the sculpture class.
There are so many options of polymer clay and ceramic clay but I love working with Cernit and Fimo.

My creations:
 (Click Image)
  (Click Image)
  (Click Image)
 (Click Image)

I really love how the macarons came out. This is my very first try on macarons. LOVE IT! It's fun! Just give it a try.

If you have any question please leave a comment below or send me a comment on my Facebook Page .

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Maria,

    This is really amazing work. Thanks for uploading.
    I'd love to see a video tutorial on this.

    Thank you.

    Delia. x

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected