19 February 2012

Shabby TAG

Good morning blogcreatures,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far. I've been scrappin' yesterday. I used some of my Pro 31 Designs goodies. Thank you Esmeralda. For those who don't know , I design for Pro 31 Designs and  I really love Esmeralda's etsy shop. You should check out her store here.


Today's project:
(Click Image)


When I don't make cards, I make tags or layouts. I was inspired by CASE Study.Awsome creation and challenge.
For my handmade bird nest I used wire, lace , beans and the shabby bird from Pro 31 Designs. It's really easy to make.If you don't want to make your own bird nest then you can buy it.


Pro 31 Designs Supplies:

Porcelain White Mini Roses White
Cream Flat Back Daisy Flowers Pearls Medium
Wheat 3-Tone Orange Acrylic Sprays Stems
Tear Drop Pearl Trim Cream
White Mulberry Curly Rolled Edges Bunched Flowers
Shabby Bird

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is beautiful. So much gorgeousness on such a small surface.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lollyrot, this is just amazing. I love this tag. You used so many creative techniques. I really appreciate all the hard work you put in and share with the rest of us. I think I will use some of these techniques when I get round to crafting again.

    Keep up the hard work. x

    Delia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just L<3VE this one tag!!!! :) You rocks!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, so artsy!! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tag. Love all the elements you used, so dimensional.
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected