08 February 2012

Day 5 of 7 days of ♥ + Pro 31 Designs DT project.

Hi blogcreatures,

Two blog posts in one day? Well that's possible because today we have a new  challenge over at SDC. Please check out the blog post here .

I love makin hair accessories but I don't really wear them so I made something really cute using a great fabric from  Pro 31 Designs .
(Click Image)
If you want to learn how to make this hair clip , please check out the video tutorial. 
Don't forget  to check out my facebook page and my youtube channel. 
You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials.
If you have any question please leave a coment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected