07 February 2012

Day 4 of 7 days of ♥ + Great News!

Hello blogcreatures,

I have great news to share!


......I'm on Pro 31 Designs Design team!

Thank you so much Esmeralda!
You can check out her etsy shop here and the Facebook fan page here.

 Okay, today it's Tuesday and I have a new project for the 7 days of ♥ series. If you have any requests for this video series,please send me an e-mail or leave a comment on my Facebook page. 
 I love cooking but I don't really get the chance to cook. So for today's project I made a cute and classic Recipe Book.
(Click Image)
I love the result! You can watch the video tutorial over here.

Don't forget  to check out my facebook page and my youtube channel. 
You can subscribe to my youtube channel and you will receive updates and new video tutorials.
If you have any question please leave a coment below.

2 comments:

  1. Love it stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous love the shabby chic cover of the recipe book - it will definitely inspire you to cook - congrats on your DT spot - you deserve it.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected